Hospitality PVC strip curtain kits
Please complete our online PVC strip curtain enquiry form or contact us directly to discuss your requirement and for a price.
Our strip doors are ideal for use within the hospitality industry. Our hospitality strip doors are manufactured to order and we manufacture to any size rapidly. We use only high grade, suitable for use in the food industry PVC and our strip doors are the most economical on the market. The strip doors overlap to create a seal that stops contamination between areas significantly improves hygiene in the environment and will form part of the requirements of your health and safety recommendations in the workplace.
The DK range of PVC strip doors for use within hospitality: cafes, restaurants, bars, are an ideal solution to area containment in industry. We would use standard or freezer grade PVC strip, supplied in a variety of widths, thicknesses and colours (both opaque and transparent) to ensure you receive the appropriate PVC product for your application. We use either premium range plastic bullet rails or stainless steel hook type suspension rails to complete the strip doors and to ensure ease of install. We are a supply only company, so if you require assistance with the installation, we provide a variety of installation guides for both our Bullet and Hook systems.
PVC kit sizes for shops, cafes, restaurants and bars are manufactured to order and we need to understand your exact requirements before we can provide a quotation.
As a starting point we need to know:
- Opening width: so we can supply the correct number of PVC strips and overlap for your application;
- Opening height: so we can cut the PVC strips to an appropriate length;
- Grade of PVC required – what temperature does your application operate at?
- What are you using the PVC strip for?
Benefits of PVC strip doors:
- Hands-free access between areas;
- Self-closing – stops cross contamination between areas;
- Create clean areas for raw and cooked food preparation;
- Extremely economical;
- Allows full visibility between areas;
- Meets the requirements of your health and safety visits;
- Keeps pests and other pollutants out on open external doorways
- Individual replacement PVC strips available if damaged or dirtied
Full technical specifications are available for download in our information centre. You are responsible for ensuring the PVC product you buy online is approved for use in your environment.
PVC strip doors will get dirty and should occasionally be wiped down with warm, soapy water. Do not use chemicals to clean this product as they can react and cause clouding of the PVC. Ensure they are left hanging vertically when you wipe the strips down, if PVC is left in water it can cloud over time.
If an individual PVC strip becomes damaged simply order individual replacement PVC strips to ensure the opening remains fully sealed.