Yellow Transparent PVC Strip Rolls - 50MPVC Strip Rolls 50 Metre
Transparent Yellow PVC Range: +50 / -15°, high-quality brightly coloured yellow PVC to deter flies and insects from entering your working environment.
- Translucent yellow PVC is used as an anti-insect curtain - with the bright colours deterring any pests and insects
- PVC curtains can be entirely be made from transparent yellow PVC strips, creating complete privacy between areas to denote areas of no entry;
- PVC strip curtains offer temperature regulation in areas & associated energy savings;
- The material is sold in 50m coils allowing self-manufacture of PVC strip curtains;
- Value for money – DIY strip curtains represent the best value for money (please do not underestimate the work involved in doing it yourself, we can manufacture to size on your behalf for a small price);
500 grade PVC strip
REACH compliant: Yes
Tested to EU / British standards: Yes
Full technical specifications are available for download in our information centre. You are responsible for ensuring the PVC product you buy online is approved for use in your environment.
Transparent yellow PVC Strip is recommended by PVC-Strip for use in ambient temperature applications operating between +50°c to -15°c. Our transparent coloured PVC range is available in red, yellow and blue - we also supply a range of solid colour choices.
Our transparent yellow PVC range is ideal for applications that require a barrier for insects and pests but do not want the strong citronella smell of our standard anti-insect PVC rolls.
All our high-quality pvc products are manufactured and tested to European and British quality standards and comply with European REACH directives. Technical specifications are available for all pvc products and pvc material grades. Please contact our technical department if you require any assistance in product recommendation
PVC strip curtains will get dirty and should occasionally be wiped down with warm, soapy water. Do not use chemicals to clean this product as they can react and cause clouding of the PVC. Ensure they are left hanging vertically when you wipe the strips down, if PVC is left in water it can cloud over time.
If an individual PVC strip becomes damaged simply order individual replacement PVC strips to ensure the opening remains fully sealed.
Do not leave PVC rolls outside in roll form, water will penetrate the coils and will sit there till they are de-coiled, this trapped water and condensation can damage the PVC and cause clouding. If storing PVC rolls, please ensure they are stored in line with the temperature range of the product.