Freezer Grade PVC Strip Curtain Kits - Bullet TypeFreezer & Cold Store PVC strip curtain kits
Our freezer grade, ready-made strip curtains are designed to fit standard walk-in chiller and freezer applications, ideal for use in the cold storage industry. Our ribbed, freezer grade PVC strip operates well down to -40°c and remains soft and flexible without becoming brittle, ensuring ease of passage at very low temperatures. Utilising 200mm wide x 2mm thick ribbed PVC strip and suspended using our white plastic bullet rails to create the ultimate seal on your cold stores.
- Temperature regulation – offers the best seal on the market, eliminating temperature loss;
- Energy savings – reduces the cost of running your generators;
- Keeps perishables at stable temperatures and helps meet H&S targets;
- Ribbed PVC strip assures ultimate ease of hands free passage through doorways;
- White bullet rail and ribbed PVC offers the most aesthetically pleasing kit on the market;
- Optimises cleaning and maintenance, no component part to gather dirt, simple to wipe down;
- Ideal for use in food storage environments and general cold storage applications;
500 Grade PVC strip: 200mm wide x 2mm thick Ribbed PVC strip – freezer grade;
200 Grade Hook Type Rails: Stainless steel 430 grade;
Full technical specifications are available for download in our information centre. You are responsible for ensuring the PVC product you buy online is approved for use in your environment.
The DK range of strip curtain kits is an economical solution to temperature regulation in your freezer applications. Our freezer grade strip curtains are suggested for use in commercial and food environments where a robust secondary seal is required in addition to doors. This freezer grade strip curtain kit is an economical solution for covering doorways in cold-stores, ensuring there is no loss of temperature and that food and perishable goods are preserved correctly. Freezer grade strip curtain kits are stocked in standard sizes and available for immediate dispatch.
Please note if your application operates at ambient temperatures you should use our lightweight, standard temperature strip curtain kits.
Strip curtain kit sizes (please note, kits can be placed side by side to create much wider openings):
- Opening width: 1000mm;
- Opening height: 2150mm;
Each strip curtain kit contains:
- White plastic bullet rails (600mm long, supplied in multiples to cover your total opening width);
- 200mm wide x 2mm thick (4mm at rib protrusion), freezer grade, ribbed PVC strips (appropriate number of strips will be supplied to cover your opening width and to achieve a medium strip overlap);
If these standard sizes do not suit your requirement we offer a made to measure service on all strip curtains, complete our online PVC enquiry form or contact us directly for a bespoke price.
Strip curtains will get dirty and should occasionally be wiped down with warm, soapy water. Do not use chemicals to clean this product as they can react and cause clouding of the PVC. Ensure they are left hanging vertically when you wipe the strips down, if PVC is left in water it can cloud over time.
If an individual PVC strip becomes damaged simply order individual replacement PVC strips to ensure the opening remains fully sealed.