Heavy Duty Industrial PVC Curtain KitsIndustrial PVC Strip Curtain Kits
Our heavy duty, ready-made PVC strip curtains are ideal for industrial warehouse environments. These industrial plastic curtains are aimed at large internal/external applications up to 5m high and are mainly used as a secondary cover to your roller shutter or industrial doors, as large internal partitions and openings subjected to external elements. These heavy duty industrial curtain kits can withstand daily FLT use.
Utilising 400mm wide x 4mm thick flat PVC strip and suspended using our galvanised steel hook type suspension system – this PVC curtain it is a robust solution for covering your industrial doorways.
- Economical – value for money if you are using strip curtains in industrial environments
- Offers improved worker productivity – drivers can access areas without having to leave the FLT to open doors
- Impressive energy savings – save up to 40% on your energy bills;
- Galvanised hook type rail and flat PVC combination are used as standard in industry
- 400mm PVC strip creates a heavy weight PVC curtain for openings up to 5m
- Ideal daily FLT traffic access
- Offers temperature regulation between areas
- Hands-free access through doorways
- Acts as a barrier for insect & pests and reduces noise and air pollution
- Ideal for industrial warehouse usage
500 Grade PVC strip: 400mm wide x 4mm thick PVC strip
230 Grade Hook Type Rails: Galvanised Steel - 3mm thick
To view the technical performance of these products, please see our information centre and download the relevant PDF.
The DK range of industrial plastic curtain kits is an economical solution to temperature regulation in your workplace. Our heavy weight PVC strip curtains are suggested for use in industrial environments where there is frequent motorised traffic and where a robust, industrial system is required.
The PVC kit sizes range from:
- Opening widths: from 2900mm - 4900mm
- Opening Heights: from 3000mm - 5000mm
Please note: Kits can be placed side by side to create much wider openings.
Each PVC kit contains:
- Stainless steel hook type suspension rails (984-1968mm long, supplied in multiples to cover your total opening width)
- 400mm wide x 4mm thick PVC strips (appropriate number of strips will be supplied to cover your opening width and to achieve a medium strip overlap)
The pre-made sizes are stocked and available for immediate dispatch. All our PVC strip curtain are manufactured using crystal clear PVC, ensuring complete visibility on both sides and reducing the risk of accidents in your workplace.
If these standard sizes do not suit your requirement, we offer a made to measure service on all PVC strip curtains. Complete our online PVC enquiry form or contact us directly for a bespoke price.
PVC strip curtains will get dirty and should occasionally be wiped down with warm, soapy water. Do not use chemicals to clean this product as they can react and cause clouding of the PVC. Ensure they are left hanging vertically when you wipe the strips down, as PVC left in water can cloud it over time.
If an individual PVC strip becomes damaged, simply order individual replacement PVC strips to ensure the opening remains fully sealed.