Light Duty Industrial PVC Curtain KitsIndustrial PVC Strip Curtain Kits
Our light duty, ready-made industrial PVC curtains are designed to fit standard industrial doorways, ideal for pedestrian access. They are stocked and available for immediate dispatch. The light-duty industrial plastic strip curtain is manufactured with crystal clear PVC, ensuring that traffic is visible on both sides to help reduce the risk of accidents in your workplace.
Utilising 200mm wide x 2mm thick, flat PVC strip and suspended using our stainless steel hook type suspension system – this industrial PVC curtain kit is an economical solution for covering your doorways
- Economical – value for money if you are using strip curtains in industrial environments
- Impressive energy savings – save up to 40% on your energy bills
- Stainless steel hook type rail and flat PVC combination are used as standard in industry
- 200mm PVC strip assures a light weight curtain ensures easy access for pedestrians
- The bullet range is the easiest to install within our range
- Ideal for pedestrian and light pallet truck traffic usage only
- Offers temperature regulation between areas
- Hands-free access through doorways
- Acts as a barrier for insect & pests and reduces noise and air pollution
- Ideal for industrial warehouse usage
500 Grade PVC strip: 200mm wide x 2mm thick PVC strip
200 Grade Hook Type Rails: Stainless steel
To view the technical performance of these products, please see our information centre and download the relevant PDF.
The DK range of industrial PVC door-kits is an economical solution to temperature regulation in your workplace. Our lightweight industrial plastic curtains are suggested for use in industrial environments where a lightweight, industrial system is required. If you require a more robust PVC curtain, please view our range of medium duty and heavy duty ready-made kits.
Industrial PVC curtains sizes (please note: kits can be placed side by side to create much wider openings):
- Opening widths: from 1000mm - 2000mm
- Opening Heights: from 2100mm - 2500mm
If these standard sizes do not suit your requirement, we offer a made to measure service on all PVC strip curtains. Complete our online PVC enquiry form or contact us directly for a bespoke price.
Each industrial PVC curtain kit contains:
- Stainless steel hook type suspension rails (984-1475mm long, supplied in multiples to cover your total opening width)
- 200mm wide x 2mm thick PVC strips (appropriate number of strips will be supplied to cover your opening width and to achieve a medium strip overlap)
Industrial PVC strip curtains will get dirty and should occasionally be wiped down with warm, soapy water. Do not use chemicals to clean this product as they can react and cause clouding of the PVC. Ensure they are left hanging vertically when you wipe the strips down as PVC when left in water can cloud over time.